The 24Moves Photography Vest
24Moves Photowalker Vest
Holiday Special: $15!!
The 24Moves Photography Vests are in and available for sale! After half a dozen prototypes, I finally got the look, feel, and features for a lightweight, comfortable, photography vest (that doesn't make you look like you're going fishing).
The 24Moves Photography Vests are made specifically for the weekend and urban photographer. They are 100% cotton, and about the weight and durability of a nice shirt. This makes them very comfortable, even in the hottest weather. The vest includes a full mesh back for cool air, and two long pockets in the back to stash a raincoat or bottle of water.
The front pockets are a combination of zipper and velcro. There's just enough room to keep up with your photography gear items like remote triggers, filters, flash and flash batteries, memory cards, etc. There's even a special pocket to pin your nametag and hold a couple of easy-access writing pens.
What makes this vest "different" from other photography vests?
- VERY lightweight, about the heft of a shirt. You have enough to carry already!
- This vest has a full collar providing the most comfortable fit on your neck. Most photography vests do not have a collar.
- You don't have to look like you're going fishing! Choose from 4 vibrant colors and limited-edition white.
- This vest has a full, open-air mesh backing for airflow as a standard feature, you don't have to pay extra to be cool and comfortable while photowalking in the heat!
- On size fits all. No guessing about the size.
- Fits men and women.
Note: These vests are made of strong 100% cotton. Machine wash with like colors in cold water, dry on low. These vests are great for holding your "stuff", but are not the best place to put your heavy lenses. Be careful not to over-fill the pockets with heavy gear and rip the pockets.